Personal Injury Primer: Volume 2
Welcome to Personal Injury Primer, where we break down the law into simple terms, provide legal tips, and discuss topics related to personal injury law.
This book (Vol 2) is a compilation of the next 52 episodes of our popular podcast, and is assembled to make it easier for you, the reader, to access the information you need when and if you or a loved one is injured.
What started out as a few podcast episodes two years ago, has morphed into a resource that colleagues and clients can use. The content is varied and organized for quick access.
Our primary goal is to educate the reader into learning more about personal injury law, how they can protect their rights and what to do if they find themselves the victim of negligence.
Some of the many subjects we cover in this book include…
- Crashes Caused By Highway Defects
- Loss In Property Value Due To Contamination
- The Dangers Lurking In Big Box Warehouse Stores
- Choosing A Reputable Physician
- Roundup Herbicide Linked To Blood Cancer
- Electrical Contact Injuries
- The Speed Bumps Of Life
- The Dangers Of Arbitration
- Time Limits On Filing A Lawsuit
- Civil RICO Damage Claims
- Good Samaritan Immunity
- Tolling Statute Of Limitations
- and many more.
Join David W. Holub and Katelyn C. V. Holub as they share with you this insightful book that will answer a great many of your questions regarding negligence and your personal injury claim.
Order from Amazon or pick up a copy at our office.