Automobile accidents happen every day. Through no fault of their own, people can be severely injured in an accident that can change their lives forever. When this occurs, it can bring about a great financial hardship on the person who is injured. However, if you are in a car accident that is due to the negligence of another driver, they are responsible for your injuries. By law, you should be compensated for your medical expenses, damage to your vehicle, lost time from work and pain and suffering.

Most drivers carry automobile insurance to cover situations such as this. However, accidents involving uninsured motorists occur every day. If you become injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by an uninsured driver, it is in your best interest to hire an attorney who who is experienced in these cases. For those who live in the Crown Point area it is a good idea to contact a Crown Point car accident lawyer to handle these cases.

When you contact a Crown Point car accident lawyer, your first consultation will be free of charge. The attorney will advise you of your rights and tell you what information needs to be gathered to ensure you win your case. Most of these attorneys do not charge any fees unless you win your case. This makes going to court more affordable for those who may now be unable to work because of the injuries they sustained in the accident.

When you go to court, evidence will need to be shown to prove the other party caused the accident. If this can be done, you will most likely win your case and receive the amount you are requesting for compensation. Even though the other driver is uninsured, the judge can order you to be compensated. This may be done by garnishing the wages of the other party or even selling his personal property.

If you are the victim of an automobile accident in the Crown Point area that is due to the negligence of another party, please contact the Law Offices of David W. Holub. Our skilled attorneys handle auto accident cases and will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.

Contact Us

If you were injured and need to file a claim for compensatory damages, fill out this contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.