Select this link for a comprehensive thumbnail gallery of our videos.
Claims Handling Challenges
- Collecting Insurance Following a Hit and Run Collision
- What Do You Do When the Other Driver’s Insurance Company is Bankrupt
- Dealing with Insurance Adjusters
- Insurance Must Promptly Respond to Claims
- Getting Your Property Loss Paid After a Car Crash
- How to Avoid Mishandling Your Injury Claim
- How to Deal with the Other Party’s Insurance Adjuster
- What to Do if the Insurance Carrier Says You Share Fault?
- Preserving Evidence after a Car, Truck or Motorcycle Accident
- Obtain Photos of Fall Conditions
- Can I Appeal an Insurance Claim Denial?
- Thinking About Your Future after an Auto Accident
- What if Both Parties in a Car Crash Have the Same Insurance?
- You Get Rear-Ended, But Insurance Blames You?
- What if Your Insurance Carrier Says You Are Not Covered?
- Understanding Your Insurance Policy Language
- Explanation of Insurance Benefits
- Unfair Claims Handling Practices
- Will My Insurance Premiums Increase if I Make a Claim?
- Insurance Settlement Release Traps
- Watch Out for This New Insurance Scam
- Suing a Friend Without Destroying Relationship
- My Relative Died from a Cause Unrelated to the Accident, Can I Sue?
- Violent Crime Victim Compensation Fund
Case Evaluation and Selecting Your Attorney
Getting and Paying for Medical Care Following an Injury
- Can My Doctor Take Medicare and Balance Bill?
- Choosing a Physician Following a Car Accident
- How Do I Avoid Contaminated Medications or Infections?
- How to Correct Your Medical Records
- Determining Permanent Disability
- Medical Record Accuracy is Important Following an Accident
- It is Important to Follow Your Doctor’s Advice
- How to Reopen a Workers Compensation Claim
- Medicare Lien Rights after an Accident
- Medical Payments Coverage Benefits
Injury Prevention and Safety
- Amusement Ride Injuries Can Be Prevented
- Garage Door Injuries Can Be Prevented
- How to Avoid Accidents Involving Farm Equipment
- Preventing Bicycle Injuries and Bike Safety
- Preventing Boating Injuries and Boating Safety
- Preventing School Bus Related Injuries
- Preventing Injuries Caused by Shattered Glass
- Injuries Caused by Roadway Defects
- Dangers in Retail Stores
- Accidents Involving Government Vehicles
- Pharmacy Dispenses the Wrong Medicine
- Tractor-Trailer Safety Regs
- Preventing Pressure Sore Injury
- Acceptable Product Warning Labels
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Roundup Herbicide Linked to Cancer
- Damages Available for Common Law Trespass
- Earplug and Earbud Product Defects
- Crashing After Hitting Water on Highway
Protecting Yourself and Your Property
- Home Owner Insurance Traps to Avoid
- Is It Ever Proper to Sue a Friend?
- How Can I Get Whistleblower Protection?
- Insuring Your Property When Co-Habitating
- Employer Liability for Employee Acts Outside of Scope of Employment
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Home Damage Insurance
- Pet Injury Incidents
- Property Loss Due to Environmental Contamination
Trial Preparation Issues
- Deposition Process
- Getting Your Case to Trial
- Dealing With a Summary Judgment Motion
- Next Step When a Good Offer is Rejected
- Settlement Process
- Effectively Stopping Witness Tampering
- Medical Experts: The Case of the Misaligned Knee
- Penalties for Not Being Truthful
- How to Hold the Liar Accountable
- Social Networking and Litigation Do Not Mix
- Wage and Earning Loss Claims
- Dangers of Social Media Posting
- Settlement Talks – Prepare to be Insulted
- You Reject a Great Offer, Now What?
- Mediation Process
- Why Do Cases Settle Just Before Trial?
- My Case is Settled, When Do I Get My Check?
- Why Does the Govt Get To Overrule a Jury?
- What Happens if a Witness Fails to Obey a Subpoena?
- What to Expect if Your Case is Set for a Virtual Hearing
What to Expect When You Hire a Lawyer
- Calling an Attorney for Advice
- Seeking Out a Trial Lawyer
- Why an Attorney Might Refuse Your Malpractice Case
- Bad News About Indiana Medical Malpractice Cases
- How Do Attorneys Analyze Medical Malpractice Cases?
- How Long Do I Have to Sue for Medical Malpractice?
- Following the Advice of Your Attorney
Quick Medical Malpractice Answers to Common Questions
Select this link for thumbnail gallery of our Medical Malpractice videos.