Loss of Sense of Smell After a Car Crash

You’ll need a medical expert to testify whether a head injury suffered in a car crash resulted in your loss of the sense of smell. The type of expert you’ll need is called an otolaryngologist. These physicians diagnose and treat diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. Join us as we explain the proof challenges to expect at trial, and how to overcome them.

Contact Us

If you were injured and need to file a claim for compensatory damages, fill out this contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.