You answer the phone at work and it is a nurse calling from the hospital. Your wife just arrived by ambulance. You hear the words “third degree burns over 60 percent of her body” but you can’t understand what happened.
You arrive at the hospital and learn she was getting ready to take a bath surrounded by scented candles like she has many times before. But somehow as she leaned in over the tub, and started to remove her nightgown, the fabric touched a candle and caught fire. The entire garment was immediately engulfed in flames.
Should you consult an attorney? Find out the answer in this video post.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of clothing catching fire please call today +1 (219) 736-9700 to speak with one of our attorneys about your situation.
Disclaimer: Advertising Material. No legal advice is being rendered and no liability is assumed in connection with information provided. Information contained in or linked to this website regarding past litigation results must NOT be considered predictive of future success. For the methodology used to confer a noted award or accolade, please go to the website of the issuing organization. Awards and accolades using a superlative (e.g. super or best) are not meant to imply that attribute, but rather to convey the name of the issuing organization. No court has approved any aspect of this website or linked pages. E-mail, chat or info request links may not be secure. We do not endorse and are not responsible for linked content. We disclaim liability for damage due to a virus or malware acquired via this website or a link.