Insuring Your Property When Co-habitating

see if you are covered. If you are not, see if there is a way that you can pay an additional premium to get covered. And that goes for people who are simply leasing an apartment. If there is a fire in an apartment, the landlord will be protected. You as the tenant won’t be protected by an insurance policy the landlord has. You have to have your own insurance policy and that would cover your contents. If you don’t have insurance coverage, you can be in a bad situation if there’s a loss, if there’s a theft, if there’s a fire, if there’s a hurricane. Make sure you get insurance if you think you need it and don’t just assume that there’s insurance there to cover you.

Watch Next

Contact Us

If you were injured and need to file a claim for compensatory damages, fill out this contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.