Tanning Bed Defect

Customer was injured while using a tanning booth when her finger and hand got caught in an exhaust fan at the top of the booth. The large metal blade fan was isolated from the patron by only a metal grid of circular bars with wide gaps of 1/2 inch in places through which fingers could encroach and was inadequate to protect the patron’s fingers from the fans. Lake Circuit Court, Cause No.: 45C01-1101-CT-00018.

Contact Us

If you were injured and need to file a claim for compensatory damages, fill out this contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.