Has Your Car or Truck Been Recalled?
During the first 6 months of 2022 millions of cars and trucks have been recalled by the manufacturers. What this means is that the vehicles in question had defects that ultimately could result in injury or fatality to those owners of such vehicles. And those recalls were issued as a prevention against future accidents.
The below list is provided from cnet.com
- Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe Sonata recalled for pop-out windshields.
- Ford recalls 200,000 Mustang Fusion and MKZ cars for brake light issues, rollaway risk.
- Nissan recalls nearly 700,000 2014-2016 Rogue SUV’s over fire risk.
- Nearly 411,000 Kias recalled for airbag issue.
- Some Hyundai Sant Fe vehicles being recalled because of digital gauges might invert.
- Ram is recalling over 170,000 trucks over possible loose wiper arm nuts.
- Toyota recalls 41k 2021 Venza Hybrids over short-circuiting rear turn signals.
- Hyundai, Kia recall nearly half a million vehicles over fire risk, ask owners to park outside.
- Land Rover recalls nearly 19,000 Evoques over faulty airbag module software.
- 2022 Lucid Air recalled over suspension problem that could trigger brake failure.
- Ford recalls 330,784 Mustangs over faulty back up camera wiring.
- 72,848 Kia Optima recalled for possible leaky low-pressure fuel line.
- Mercedes recalls 24 EQS models over fire risks.
- BMW recalls more than a million cars, most for third time, over engine fire risk.
- Dodge, Ram recall 370,000 vehicles over ESC light that doesn’t illuminate.
- Ford recalls 157,000 2021 F-150 pickups over bad wiper motors.
- Ford recalls 78k Edge models over bad backup camera software.
- GMC to recall 740,000 Terrains over headlight glare issue.
- Ford, Lincoln recalling 280k EcoBoost-equipped trucks and SUVs over leaky brakes.
- Audi recalls 2014-2017 A8, S6, S7, S8 and RS7 models over possible turbo failure.
- Volkswagen Taos and Tiquan recalled for rear suspension issue.
- Ford recalls almost 400,000 trucks over trailer brake software issue.
- GM recalls almost 700,000 Chevy Equinoxes and GMC Terrains Again over rusty wipers.
- Mercedes recalls 8,396 vehicles over bad hands-off detection software.
- Land Rover recalls 2016-2017 Range Rover, Range Rover Sport Models over faulty seat belts.
- Tesla recalls Model X over front side airbags that don’t inflate.
- Toyota and Lexus recall 458,054 vehicles over stability control.
- Lexus recalls 4,215 NX models over improperly welded chassis.
- Ford is recalling 652,996 trucks and SUVs over broken wiper arms.
- Over 250k Ford Explore SUVs recalled due to rollaway risk.
- Hyundai rerecalls 215,000 Sonatas over leaky fuel hose concerns.
- Rivian recalls 500 R1T Electric Trucks for airbag deactivation issues.
- Hyundai and Kia are recalling nearly 20,000 Ionig 5 and EV6 models.
- Ford recalls 39,000 Expedition, Navigator SUVs for engine fires.
- Ford recalls 464 Mustang Mach-E EVs for wonky software.
- Over 1000 Lucid Air Sedans recalled for displays that could go dark.
- Mercedes recalls 250,000 vehicles for disabled emergency calling.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 1 million vehicles worldwide for brake problems.
- Ford recalls 3 million vehicles for transmission-related rollaways.
- Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee recalled due to rollaway risk.
- Ford recalls 2022 F-150 Lightning EV for tire pressure warning glitches.
- Nissan recalls 323,000 Pathfinder SUVs over hood latch failures.
- 2022 Ford Bronco, Ranger recalled because windshield could detach.
So why do we share this information with you? We share it to highlight the concern recalls have and why it’s important not to ignore them. As you can see from the list, many of the reasons for recall mentioned have a high degree of concern and could potentially lead to injury if ignored.
Want to know if your exact make and model of car was recalled? Go to the National Highway Safety and Transportation website and enter your vehicle’s VIN number. Here’s the link – https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls
We focus our practice on helping people who have suffered personal injuries, which includes all types of injuries (including wrongful death claims). A larger percentage of our clients need our help with car, truck (semi-tractor trailer), motorcycle and bicycle accident injury claims. Accordingly we handle on a daily basis all variants of claims for injuries connected with automobile collisions, car-truck crashes, semi-truck to semi-truck crashes, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
If you have been in any kind of a car accident caused by the negligence of someone else, and were injured or sustained property damage in a car crash in Merrillville, Crown Point, Gary, Hammond, Highland, Portage, Valparaiso, or in Lake or Porter County, or any part of northwest Indiana contact our firm for help. We put our experience and resources to work for car crash injury victims throughout northwest Indiana with one object in mind: to maximize your compensation.
The Law Offices of David W. Holub is a personal injury law firm located in Merrillville, Indiana, focused on providing efficient and effective client-centered representation. Our mission is to provide top quality legal representation, which includes an uncompromising pursuit of our client’s legal interests, while being accessible and attentive to our clients during times of personal challenge.
The firm concentrates in personal injury cases of all types, medical malpractice, and wrongful death litigation. We work tirelessly to serve each client aggressively and with empathy, to communicate regularly and clearly, and to obtain prompt and favorable results, while adhering to the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Our team considers it a high honor to be called upon to serve our clients whom we often come to regard as our friends. Call our number (219)736-9700 for assistance today.
*If you would like to learn more about personal injury law, we encourage you to listen to our Personal Injury Primer Podcast where we break down the law into simple terms, provide legal tips, and discuss topics related to personal injury law. And read “Fighting for Truth: A Trial Lawyer’s Insight into What It Takes to Win” an entertaining and enlightening book pulling readers into the courtroom giving them a glimpse of the legal process and what it takes to win at trial.